No products in the cart.
Mainaisi 12mm Climbing Rope Outdoor Tree Rock Equipment Mountaineering Lifeline Emergency Survival Equipment Escape Static Rope (Color : Yellow 50m)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Made of high tenacity material, the compact construction and rope construction make the rope super strong and add its excellent adaptability to the outdoor environment. The grip is smooth, soft to the touch, flexible and easy to knot.
- The climbing rope is made of reinforced polyester rope, which is durable and wear-resistant, and has a strong braided sheath for longer life.
- High tensile strength and low coefficient of friction. There is a protective sleeve at the end of the seam button to protect the rope from splitting.
- The rope core is made of polypropylene for easy portability. High-grade machine sewing, dense weaving, thick knitting.
- Made of high-strength polyester yarn, it is strong, durable and wear-resistant.
Sold：180 Wished: 48 Followed: 40
Strong seam buckle, thick heat shrinkable tube, high temperature resistance, more effective rope protection. The carefully crafted rope construction makes the rescue rope super strong.
Material: High Tensile Polyester
Color: blue, red, black, orange, yellow
Lengths: 10m (32.8ft), 20m (65.6ft); 30m (98.4ft), 40m (131.2ft)
Uses: Mountaineering, rock climbing, aerial work, engineering protection, exploration, work.
Made of high-strength polyester yarn, it is strong, durable and wear-resistant.
The rope core is made of polypropylene for easy portability.
High-grade machine sewing, dense weaving, thick knitting.
High tensile strength and low coefficient of friction.
There is a protective sleeve at the end of the seam button to protect the rope from splitting.
Package includes: 1 x climbing rope
Notes on using ropes:
1. Check the rope for knots or scabs before use
2. Do not soil or step on the rope; as this may cause the rope to become fragile during use. So please wipe off the dirt after use
3. Don’t get the rope wet – wet rope can become heavy and slippery, making it difficult to use
4. Learn the safe weight of the ropes
5. Avoid the rope touching sharp objects – if you must, cover with a towel to protect the rope
6. Don’t lend the rope to others: Using a rope with cracks is dangerous, you don’t know it.
7. Do not let the rope close to the source of high temperature
This rope can no longer be used:
1. Scarred ropes should be replaced.
2. Two-year-old ropes should be replaced.
3. The rope was once used to save people, but it suddenly broke when climbing and should be replaced.
If you have any questions about this product, please contact us and we will try our best to solve the problem until you are satisfied.